Wednesday, April 24, 2013

This Post is Pointless

I can't think of anything to write about. It is late at night and I am so tired it seems like it was 3 days ago that I got home from this half day to eat ramen. I've been sitting here for about a half hour reading through blogs trying to find something to blog about. The thing is, there are a billion things I could blog about, its that I can't find anything to say. My mind is fried.

Although it has been a long day it wasn't a bad one. The best kind of days are the ones where you spend all of your time doing something, having a good time doing it, and when the day is finally over you can go to your bed and fall asleep easy, feeling no pressure and feeling content.

People have way too many expectations for their days to go well or badly. If you don't expect anything at all, you wont be disappointed. Just go with the flow and if something bad happens, remember that a week from now, you wont even be thinking about it, instead off to another situation and thinking about that one.

Remember all of the good things that happened in your day after you stress out about the bad things. Let yourself take a deep breath and be okay with the things you cant change! (230)

No comments:

Post a Comment