Saturday, January 12, 2013

Be Careful What You Wish For

Everyone has made a wish once in their life that later on when they look back on it they wonder, "What was I thinking?!" You think, man I'm really happy that didn't happen or, wow I'm not a realist. So think, what if when you woke up tomorrow all of your wishes had come true? The crazy ones, the wishful-thinking ones, the ridiculous and the sad. The ones you made when you were three, up to the one you made last night.

I know if every wish I made had come true, I would be a power ranger, rich, living in the south and have already become great friends with Ellen Degeneres. I'd also be able to read minds and have the ability to change the look, color, and length of my hair with simply a snap.

Yes, all of those wishes are a bit crazy, but they're the ones I could think of at the moment. Wishes come in so many ways. We wish when we find an eyelash, or see a shooting star, when 11:11 comes around and when we see a lamp, rub it, and hope for a genie to come out. The thought of being able to say the words, "I wish..." and make it so is an amazing thought, but that doesn't mean it will always happen.

You can wish all you want, but you have to do things to make your wish come true. Wishes can come true in so many ways, and you have to look out for them. When wishes come true it is an amazing feeling; the thing you have been wanting for so long is finally here! The work towards those things though, override the superstitions.

Some wishes are good to come true, and some aren't. No matter how badly I may have wanted it when I was younger, I think I'm happier now that I'm not the pink power ranger... Mostly because that show has gone so downhill from when I was six... But that's another subject.. And so it goes to show that if you wish for something and don't get it, don't be too upset, because there is a chance that something bigger and better is in store for you. (374)

No comments:

Post a Comment